Darlington's spirit cheerleaders are helping to fight breast cancer by hosting a "PINK OUT" during the Darlington vs. Bremen game on Friday, Sept. 16. There will be a lot going on that night:
- Fans are encouraged to wear PINK.
- Redmond Regional Medical Center has donated PINK shirts for our cheerleaders and the Bremen cheerleaders to wear during the game.
- Floyd Medical Center’s Mammography Bus will be in the Huffman Center parking lot during the game.
- The crew that takes care of the football fields is painting PINK ribbons using a stencil pattern the cheerleaders made.
- The cheerleaders will collect donations for Floyd and Redmond's breast cancer programs using PINK buckets donated by the Breast Center at Floyd.
- At halftime, the cheerleaders will honor members of Darlington's faculty and staff who have fought breast cancer.
- The football players will wear PINK socks and use PINK wrapping tape for the game (donated by the Lawrence family).
- The cheerleaders will wear PINK ribbons in their hair with the late Kandi Riddle’s name on them in honor of her service to Darlington's cheerleading program.
- The cheerleaders will also participate in a fashion show fundraiser for the Breast Center at Floyd later this month.
Hope you will join us in supporting this great cause on Sept. 16!