Your gift to The Darlington Fund allows us to graduate young men and women that are prepared to be successful, mindful, contributing citizens of the world. Donations are used in the school year they are received, bridging the gap between tuition and the true cost of the Darlington experience. The Darlington Fund supports scholarships; faculty and staff development; the Teaching and Learning Center; and other student, parent, faculty, and alumni programs.
Giving to The Darlington Fund is a longstanding tradition of our alumni, but we are also grateful to receive support from current parents and grandparents, parents of alumni, trustees, friends, and corporations and foundations. Thanks to the generosity of our community, we are able to provide the best experience for our future alumni.
Click here to support The Darlington Fund today!
|2016-2017 Darlington Fund Results
(last updated November 10)
||Gifts received: $698,136
|Alumni + Seniors
|Board of Trustees
|Parents of Alums
Your participation makes a difference!
Make your gift today - every gift counts and we need your support. The Darlington Fund Campaign ends May 31. Call 800-520-9040 or 706-802-4373
5 Easy Ways to Make Your Annual Fund Gift Today
- Make your gift online with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
- Call us at 706-802-4373. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Email Debbie Greeson, development services officer
- Mail a check to Annual Fund, Darlington School, 1014 Cave Spring Road, Rome, GA 30161
- Make a gift through peer transfer/flywire by selecting donations under payment type