Wilcox Hall
South Hall South Hall


The first building to be erected when the School moved to DeSoto Park in 1923, this structure was called "Old Main" until it was remodeled and rechristened in honor of former Darlington President C.R. Wilcox in 1973. Wilcox Hall, which was renovated in 1997, contains the Headmaster's Office, Upper School administrative offices, the communications office, the student lounge, the school store, several faculty apartments, and two floors of resident boys in the Neville and Moser Houses.

A.J. Huffman Athletic Center Event Parking Softball Field Chris Hunter Stadium Football Practice Field Tennis Courts Neville Soccer Fields Baseball Field Lacrosse Field Charles Hight Gate Foot Bridge Middle School Athletic Field Athletic Director's House Green House Middle School Pavilion Home-on-the-Hill Bell Tower Silver Lake Middle School Cunningham House Trippeer Arch and Courtyard Persons Hall Thornwood House Regester House Morris Chapel South Hall Kawamura Science Center McCallie-Kennedy Library Porter Hall Dodd Dining Hall Zelle Fine Arts Center and Patio Brock Ampitheater Student Life Center Wilcox Hall Sydenham Hall French House Scott House Yankee Guest House Gymnasium Guard House Not a Clickable area